Monday, October 15, 2012

Symposium on Fragmented Families


Greetings,
A couple of months ago I was invited by Mitch Pearlstein, Founder and President of the Center of the American Experiment, to submit an article for a published symposium entitled “Fragmented Families and Splintered Classes:  Why So Much Churning?  What Can be Done? What Will America Come to Look Like?”  The premise of the publication was that divorce, single parenthood, and out-of-wedlock births were the source of many of the problems facing our society and that we need to do something to address this major problem. 

I agreed to be part of the symposium because I thought a public health perspective was needed in the discussion. I thought you might be interested in what I wrote. The article can be accessed at: http://www.americanexperiment.org/issues/culture-religion/fragmented-families-and-attribution-errors

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment